Industry agreement on low-dust anti set-off powders
Requirements and goals of the german "Institution for Statutory Accident Insurance and Prevention" (BG) *:
- Improvement of room air or breathing air in the print room
- Better comparability of the offered products
- Standardised measurement process
- General reduction of dust exposure
- Reduction of fine dust particulate
KSL anti set-off powders fulfil the requirements specified by the association!
For more information on the Agreement of the Printing and Paper Processing Industry go to www.bgetem.de
* The "Industrial Institutions for Statutory Accident Insurance and Prevention" (BG) are the underwriters of the statutory accident insurance for German private sector companies and their employees. Their task is to prevent work accidents and occupational diseases as well as work-related health hazards.